Floor Sales Associate
In this role you are expected to:
- Greet customers and provide exceptional customer service
- Receive inventory: tag items, hang items, place on shelves, fold, etc.
- Keep the store clean and tidy; this includes: sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, wiping down mirrors, cleaning the bathrooms and dressing rooms thoroughly before and after your shift
- Give helpful advice to customers shopping for specific occasions or events
- Learn how to process payments and ring customers up on our POS system
- Keep a positive attitude for the duration of your shift
- Come to work excited and ready to have a great day!
- Able to work in a fast paced environment (for example: Black Friday sales events, prom season weekends and week nights)
- Having an engaging and friendly personality, very upbeat and outgoing!
- Must be polite and helpful
- Must have a flexible schedule and willing to work Saturdays and Sundays
- Must be a go-getter (no texting at work or sitting around when the day is slow) we are looking for pro-active women who will find tasks wherever needed.
- Some experience is preferred but not required.
We are open 7 days a week!
RESUME IS NOT REQUIRED: If you do not have a resume please upload a file with the following questions answered:
- High School or College currently attending (if applicable)
- Availability to work (hours/days available)
- Any prior employment?
- Have you shopped with us before?
- Why do you want to work for Giana Rose Couture?
- When can you start?
- Any information to stand out from the crowd!
*We are ideally looking for applicants that are available most or all Saturdays and Sundays as well as occasional week nights*
Our hours are
Sat-Sun: 11AM-5PM2021-09-20|||13 E Afton Ave. Yardley, PA 19067|||||||||s9t.DWci3WGN97pB|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false